Well i didn't quite make my 2 week goal .. darn Vail trip and 4th of July lol .. BUT I did lose 3 lbs!!! WOOHOO

I am quite proud of myself on that .. AND I am determined to lose 5 lbs in the NEXT 2 weeks!

Breakfast was pancakes with sugar free syrup! Yum

Lunch - Ham & Cheese sandwich

Dinner - bbq chicken off the grill, beans and potato salad

We did get out in the yard and get the old planter boxes pulled down and the new ones built abd the dirt moved around! Tomorrow will be planting all of the crops lol i know I am a bit late BUT they have been growing in my lil greenhouse I have so they are about 2 ft tall!

Would love to hear how you all are doing on your Journeys!!

0 comments:

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!