Hey Everyone - sorry i missed a few posts .. as you can all imagine though - over the holiday weekend i fell off the proverbial wagon lol

Friday - Oatmeal for breakfast .. a cripsy chicken and potato burrito from Taco Johns and dinner was a 10oz new york strip, baked potato and a salad .. and about 5 beers

Saturday - 3 pieces of toast for breakfast, BBQ brat, potato salad and some dill dip with wheat crackers was lunch/ dinner, and 2 beers and a Dr P (we were at the legion all day) Earlier in the day we did get some yard work done before it started to rain though yeah!

Sunday - this am was breakfast at the legion - we went in at 730 to help serve and such .. i ate 1/2 a ham and cheese omelet, and a few potato's .. I was so exhausted that after coming home I had a pot pie and went and took a 2 hr nap! didnt wake till 5pm so we ended up grabbing Pizza for dinner and i had 1/2 a Dr P! I actually forgot to take my pills twice today ugh! I will do better tomorrow!

And for those wondering how I ended up for the week at my event on Carson -- $886!! I go back out the 13th - 16th of July I am really hoping I do as well as i did last week! I just ordered in over $250 in new charms so i am very excited!!

How are you all doing on your journey???

0 comments:

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!