Well today was quite hectic! I had to set up my tables up at Carson and that is always a task lol

I got up about 8 and hurried about getting the final stuff done .. then swung through sonic to get a breakfast burro - i know not totally healthy :( I also got a Rt 44 DP .. except it was so watered down i dumped it out!

I proceeded to eat said burro from about 930 - 11 lol I did take my pills at breakfast .. and then about 230 with some choco covered peanuts -- lol i know again NOT healthy! but didnt wanna get nauseous or anything.. I did end up getting a DP out of the vending machine and drank on it all day.

Dinner was 1/2 a pork chop, baked potato and green beans and a glass of sugar free cherry koolaid i guess you call it lol its the flavored stuff for your water!

I did have a few more choco covered peanuts .. but only about 10 - so at least i am showing control.. I also only had them because i was craving them not because I was hungry ... so on that note I think the Relacore is really working!

My Husband also was "interviewed" by me on how he thinks it has been working.. he said he has definatly noticed that I am not so quick to snap when i am irritated or upset .. I also sleep like a baby at night and I am not taking the sleepytime helper I used to take EVERY night .. so that is awesome :)

So.. so far I have a thumbs up for Relacore.. I will let you guys know if i end up experiencing any side effects .. I will be your HONEST critic!

Oh and on the note of exercise.. not so much today :( just the unloading of the car and walking around to set up ... but tomorrow is another day and I have a house to clean in the AM and then I GET a massage in the afternoon lol Can't wait.. its been over a month!

Thanks for your support!

0 comments:

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!