Wow today was a bit of a long day! Up early to go clean a house ... I had my All Bran Yogurt Bites which I LOVE Yum!! You can see more info about All Bran if you click the pic below!


After breakfast I went and cleaned a house for 2 hours and then rushed home to grab a quick lunch - Not so healthy but not totally horrid - a chicken Pot Pie

Pot Pie - Chicken

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Pie

Amount/Serving
Calories: 370Calories from Fat: 190

% Daily Value*
Fat (21g)32%
Saturated Fat (9g)45%
Polyunsaturated Fat (0g) --
Monounsaturated Fat (0g) --
Trans Fat (0g) --
Cholesterol (35mg)12%
Sodium (850mg)35%
Potassium (34mg)1%
Carbohydrates (34g)11%
Total Dietary Fiber (2g)8%
Sugars (5g)12%
Protein (10g)20%

Vitamin A 25%Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2%Iron 4%
Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

After Lunch I actually got a massage for ME! Yeah! LOL It was not a fun fluffy massage though - my MT kicked my Arse! I am still sore and probably will be for a few days lol

And then Dinner was BBQ'd Ribs, Potato Salad and Corn on the Cob

I was not able to officially work out BUT cleaning that house was a pretty good one! I was sweating pretty good!

We watched Madea Goes to Jail - Funny as usual - love Tyler Perry :)

0 comments:

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!