So today started off with me sleeping in as i posted in my very first Blog .. I did take my Relacore at about 10:30 (2 capsules) luckily you can take them with or without food! So that was kinda my breakfast .. lol not the best start .. but a start nonetheless ...

12ish - Lunch time rolls around and Mom and Hubby have leftover Pizza.. smells good.. sounds good.. but how can I screw up on my first meal? I can't! so i opt out of Pizza and go for the leftover Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce, black beans with a bit of Sour Cream and Avocado wedges .. and a Diet Cherry Dr P ... and 2 more Relacore as well as my Meds i have to start taking - I took 2 at lunch since I do better with those if I have food in my stomach!

2ish - So i had a nice snack of Black Berries & Black Grapes very yummy! I also worked out on the Wii Fit for a while.. so the Wii fit says 253 right now .. it had been 42 days since my last workout on there oops! I set a new goal of 5 lb in 2 weeks.. it may seem a lil steep BUT I have a lot to lose and I think cutting back on many of my indulgences! lol I also did the elyptical for a bit.. its making a funny sound though so hubs needs to oil it or something .. it used to be quiet!

6ish - well its dinner time... 2 more Relacore and a pill .. had tuna casserole and peas .. and I must confess I had a piece of Birthday cake.. a small piece but still a piece and a scoop of ice cream .. the plan is for this to be all I have the rest of the night .. lets hope I can stick with that!

1030ish - well i am still feeling full and do not want a snack yeah! My neighbor had to drop her lil one (3 yrs old) off about 4ish so that we could watch her while she went to the ER .. man I know my patients was pushed lol but I got through it though .. didn't turn to food to comfort my stress .. so thats a positive lol

I will be heading to bed here soon (she just called and is on her way to come get her daughter) So tomorrow will be another day!

I think I kinda like the type a bit throughout the day rather than one sit down post .. not sure if they will all be like this.. probably not since i am going to Vail Friday - pray i have some control lol .. like anything .. One Day At a Time!

1 comments:

BBPartyGirl said...

Woo Hoo! YOu keep it up girl! YOu are going to do it!

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!