WOW I didnt think i was going to convince myself to do a routine today with how sore my legs are from walking around Cripple Creek yesterday .. not my entire legs but my left calf muscle to be specific lol I feel like its on fire! yikes! ... BUT I did it! I did my 3rd Routine today!

Easy 30 Minute Wii Fit Weight Loss Routine 3 Print E-mail
User Difficulty Rating: / 0
EasyHard
Stretch Fit Credits
Warrior 2 minutes
Total 2 minutes
Warm-up Fit Credits
Tricep Extension 2 minutes
Palm Tree 2 minutes
Total 4 minutes
Exercise Fit Credits
Short Run (1 or 2 Player) 4 minutes
Advanced Step x 2 10 minutes
Balance Game of your Choice 2 minutes
Balance Game of your Choice 2 minutes
Total 16 minutes
Cool Down Fit Credits
Downward-facing Dog 2 minutes
Triangle 2 minutes
Tricep Extension 2 minutes
Total 6 minutes
Full Routine 30 minutes

I ended up doing the run longer than they said as i was jogging at a slower pace due to my injury and VOILA I got my highest score yet! steady does it better!!

How are you doing? Did you Join wiifitroutine.com ? If you did Add me! My Name is Debbi and its a pic of me in a black shirt and sunglasses! I also created a group called My Journey Of Changing Me! That way we can all cheer one another on or pick one another up when we are feeling low!

1 comments:

BBPartyGirl said...

I joined and did my first workout routine today! I also blogged about it! Thanks for the encouragement!
http://bbpartygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/wii-fit-workout-routine.html

About

This is a personal Blog about Me and the transformation I hope to go through on the next journey of my life! I have known for years that I needed to do "something" and today i start that journey!